SU-76M Soviet Self-Propelled Gun with Crew
The SU-76 (Samokhodnaya Ustanovka 76) was a soviet self-propelled gun used during and after World War II. The SU-76 was based on a lengthened and widened version of the T-70 light tank chassis. Its simple construction made it the second most produced Soviet armoured vehicle of World War II, after the T-34 tank.
Crews liked the vehicle for its simplicity, reliability, and ease of use. However, the steering was also sometimes regarded as cumbersome, leading crews to also refer to the vehicle as suka ("bitch") or Suchka ("little bitch"). It was also nicknamed Golozhopiy Ferdinand ("bare-arsed Ferdinand") due to its very light armor and somewhat similar silhouette.
Vijf uitvoeringen mogelijk;
- SPG Artillery Division of the 11th Guard Army, Eastern Prussia, 1944.
- Unknown self-propelled Regiment, Eastern Prussia 1945.
- 1238th SPG Regiment, Poland, March 1945.
- 1448th SPG Artillery Regiment, 9th Krasnodar Kozak Division, Poland, 1944.
- 1223th SPG Artillery Division, 5th Guard Tank Army, 3th Belorussian Front, Vilnus, July 1944.
Humbrol verf kleur nr.'s; 11 / 16 / 23 / 33 / 34 / 53 / 101 / 102 / 113 / 156 / 186.