The self-propelled assault gun IV is based on the chassis of the PzKpfw IV medium tank and a modified superstructure of the StuG III assault gun. The essential alterations were the reinforcement by 30 mm of the front armour (80 mm), a lengthened front section and side skirts for additional flank protection. In 1943 and 1944 a total of approx. 1,100 were made. Crew: 4 man; armament: 75 mm gun, a 7.92 mm MG 42; engine capacity: 300 hp; speed: 38 km/h. This tank destroyer was used in all theatres of war, including for infantry support.
- Detailed road wheels and track rollers
- Structural details on surfaces
- MG 42
- 75 mm cannon
- Separate hatch cover
- Side skirts optional
- Injection moulded tracks with individual links and segments
- Decals for two German versions
Twee uitvoeringen mogelijk;
- Wehrmacht - Gotenlinie, Italy, Summer 1944.
- Wehrmacht - 34th Infantry Division, Germany, May 1945.
Aantal onderdelen; 101.
- Lang; 96 mm.
Revell verf: 16 / 67 / 84 / 91.