Considered to be the best medium bomber developed by the USA during the Second World War, the A-26 Invader flew for the first time in July 1942, immediately demonstrating, thanks also to its two Pratt&Whitney R-2800 engines, excellent maneuverability and outstanding performance.
Vijf uitvoeringen mogelijk;
- USAF, 609th S.O.S., 59th SOW, Nakom Phanom, Thailand 1970.
- USAF, 609th S.O.S., 59th SOW, Nakom Phanom, Thailand 1969.
- USAF, 609th S.O.S., 59th SOW, Nakom Phanom, Thailand 1966.
- F.A. Congolaise - 211éme Escadrille, 21éme Wing, Albertville (Kalemi), Congo 1966-1967.
- F.A.Congolaise - CIA operational unit, Congo 1966.
Aantal onderdelen: 85
- Lengte 207 mm.