Based on the earlier C.R. 32, which obtained remarkable results during the Spanish War, the C.R. 42 was made entirely of metal and had a A.74 engine of 840 HP. 200 aircraft denominated Falco were ordered immediately by the Aeronautics division and were used during the initial phases of the Second World War. It was also very successful, commercially speaking and was indeed exported to Sweden, Belgium and Hungary.
Zes uitvoeringen mogelijk;
- 162st Gruppo Autonomo, C.T.Maritsa (Rhodes, Greece), 1941.
- 367st Squadriglia, 151st Gruppo, 53st Stormo - Cameri (Italy), 1939.
- 377st Squadriglia Autonoma C.N. - Palermo Boccadifalco (Italy), 1942.
- 300st Squadriglia, Gruppo Autonomo C.N. - Ciampino (Italy), 1942.
- Zweedse Luchtmacht (Svenska Flygvapnet), Wing F 9 - Kiruna, 1942.
- Luftwaffe. JG/107 - Nancy-Essay (France), 1944.
- BOEK OVER DE FIAT CR.42 MET VELE KLEUREN FOTO'S!
Aantal onderdelen: 89
- Lengte 110mm