Roger Clark’s well���?���known Ford Escort FEV 8H, run by Ford’s works team, finished 5th in the 1970 Monte Carlo Rally. Roger Albert Clark, MBE, a legendary character in the world of rallying, was Britain's most successful driver in the 1960s and 1970s. Many think him the best of all time.
Although justly famous for twice winning Britain's RAC International Rally in Ford Escorts ���?��� in 1972 (with Tony Mason as his co���?���driver) and in 1976 (with Stuart Pegg) ���?��� in a glittering career he won 25 other major international rallies, in Britain, Europe, Canada, and South Africa. For two decades he was not only the best of British, but was warily respected by rivals all over the world.
- Easy Change Pick-ups
- Working Headlights
- Working Rear Lights
- High Detail
- Motor - Mabuchi FF; 18k rpm
- Gear ratio 9:27
- Chassis - Rear Mounted In-line Motor; Rear 2 wheel drive
- Magnet - Rectangular 2.5 mm; Down-force 175 gm
- Overall length - 127 mm
- Wheelbase - 75 mm
- Axle/Hub width - 50 mm Front; 50 mm
- RearTyre diameter/width - 20(ext), 11(int) x 8 mm Front; 20(ext), 11(int) x 8 mm
- RearWeight - Car 80 gm; Case 156gm
- Scale - 1/32