Known as the "Good old Aunt Ju" the Ju52 became a flying legend. No other aircraft can claim to have transported over 120,000 wounded. "She" also played an indispensable part in the transport and resupply role. Spectacular missions such as the invasion of Crete solidified the legendary reputation of the Ju52 asa robust and reliable transport aircraft. Production was not suspended until 1944.
- Detailed Surfaces
- Interior Walls with separate rows of windows
- Cockpit including Instrument Panel
- Radial Engines and movable Propeller
- Separate Ailerons
- Detailed Undercarriage
- MG mount on the Fuselage
Twee uitvoeringen mogelijk;
- Junkers Ju52/3m g7e of Transportstaffel./VIII. Fliegerkorps - Soviet Union, Stalingrad 1942.
- Junkers Ju53/3m g7e of 2./KGrzbV 108 - Norway, 1942
Aantal onderdelen; 56.
- Lang; 132 mm.
- Breed; 202 mm.
Revell verf: 5 / 39 / 49.