The F-14 Tomcat is a well-known member of Grumman's famous "cat family" of fighter aircraft. It has served as the U.S. Navy's premiere fleet air defense fighter since the 1970s, and the advanced F-14D version is scheduled to remain in service until 2008. In recent years, the Tomcat has been upgraded with new capabilities to allow the delivery of air-to-ground weapons, thus making it a versatile multi-role fighter.
- US Navy VF-21 '' Freelancers'' Code NK205
- US Navy VF-154 '' Black Knights'' Code NK104
- US Navy VF-84 '' Jolly Rogers '' Code AJ213
- US Navy VF-31 '' Tomcatters '' Code AE202
- Exquisite airframe surface details.
- Detailed cockpit and pilots.
- Detailed landing gear.
- Clear canopy.