A special version dedicated to the Second World War Aces from the Luftwaffe.
The pre-production Fw 190 A-0 series was ordered in November 1940, a total of 28 being completed. Because they were built before the new wing design was fully tested and approved, the first nine A-0s were fitted with the original small wings. All were armed with six 7.92 mm (.312 in) MG 17 machine guns — four synchronised weapons, two in the forward fuselage and one in each wing root, supplemented by a free-firing MG 17 in each wing, outboard of the propeller disc.[
Vijf uitvoeringen mogelijk;
- Oberleutnant Jozef "Sepp" Wurmheller, 9./JG2, Vannes, France, September 1943.
- Hauptmann Walter "Nowi" Nowotny, Stab I./JG54, Orel, Russia, October 14, 1943.
- Major Hermann Graf, Jagd.Gr.Ost., France, Atlantic Coast, April, 1943.
- Oberstleutnant Josef "Pips" Priller, Stab/JG26, Lille-Vendeville, France, 1943.
- Major Walter oesau, Stab/JG2, Beaumonte-le-Roger, France, June 1943.
Aantal onderdelen: 87 + 2 Photo-etched included
- Lengte 182 mm.