A total of 26 aircraft (out of 450 ordered) were delivered to the Royal Navy's Fleet Air Arm, where they were known as the Helldiver I. After unsatisfactory tests, none of the British Helldivers were used operationally. This large divebomber did however serve in the US Navy.
- Versie A:SB2C-4 Helldriver ,VB-83 ,USS Essex ,April 1945.
- Versie B:SB2C-5 Helldriver ,9F 'Aromanches' (formely HMS Colossus),Aeronavalé ,Indo-China War ,1952.
- Lengte 155mm
- Spanwijdte 210mm
Humbrol verf nr: (MM= Modelmaster / REV= Revell )
Versie A & B:
- 11 Metallic Silver = MM1780 / REV90
- 24 Matt Yellow = MM1569
- 33 Matt Black = MM1749 / REV 8
- 53 Metallic Gunmetal = MM1795
- 61 Matt Flesh = MM1516 / REV35
- 98 Matt Chocolate
- 121 Matt Pale stone
- 155 Matt Olive green = MM1591
- 226 Matt Interior Green
- 15 Gloss Midnight Bleu = MM1511 / REV54
- 34 Matt White = MM1768 / REV 5
- 144 Matt Intermediate Bleu = MM1720 / REV79
- 19 Gloss Bright Red = MM1590 /REV31
- 104 Matt Oxford Bleu = / REV350