One of NATO's most sophisticated interceptor planes, the Tornado F.3 is used in the defence of seaways, for early warning duty and in the RAF air defence system. The all-weather fighter plane can be deployed against highflying,as well as low-flying targets, detecting them as early as 185 km away thanks to its state of the art radar system. Two RB 199 turbofans generate a thrust of 71 kN (13,140 kgf) with reheat. The maximum speed is 2.2 mach at an altitude of 11,000m. The Royal Air Force receives a total of 165 machines, the Royal Saudi Force is down for 24 interceptor planes.
Twee uitvoeringen mogelijk;
- Tornado F.3 - No.229 OCU / 65.Squadron, RAF Coningsby, 1988.
- Tornado F.3 - No.11 Squadron, RAF Leeming.
- Lang; 251 mm.
- Spanwijdte; 197 mm.
- Moving swing-wings
- Detailed surface structure
- Detailed cockpit
- Cockpit extension
- Landing gear extended or retracted
- Sky Flash and Sidewindr rockets
Revell verf kleur nr.'s; 9 57 67 91 99 301 302 330 364 371 374