Junkers Ju88 C-6 Z/N Nightfighter
The Ju88 was initially designed as a fast bomber with long range capability. Awarding a contract for a new Attack Aircraft the RLM (Imperial Aviation Ministry) decided in favour of the Ju88, which only needed slight modification in order to fulfil this role. Instead of the glazed nose section a new flat metal nose was fitted which housed three MG17's and either one MG FF or an MG 151/20. As a substitute for the Bf110 Attack Aircraft a Night Fighter version based on the Ju88C was introduced and entered service as the Ju88 C-6. When the first night surveillance equipment - FuG 202 Lichtenstein - came into service this was also fitted to the Ju88C-6. By the end of the War and Including the Ju 88C Night Fighter version, a total of 3964 Ju 88 Night and Attack fighters were manufactured.
Twee uitvoeringen mogelijk;
- Junkers Ju 88C-6 of Stab.IV./NJG 5 at Orel, Soviet Union, Spring 1943, Personal Mount of Major Prinz zu Sayn-Wittgenstein.
- Junkers Ju 88C-6 of 6./KG(Z) 3 "Blitzgeschwader" Poltawa, Soviet Union, April 1943.
- Lang; 207 mm.
- Spanwijdte; 280 mm.
Aantal onderdelen; 107
- Both the Ju88C-6Z or the N version can be built
- MG Nose Segment
- Radar Antennas
- Detailed Surfaces, Recessed Panel Joints
- Super Detailed Cockpit
- Fully Detailed Pilots Seat
- Radio Operators Console
- Fully detailed Instrument Panel
- Belly Gondola with MG
- Separate Ailerons and Flaps
- Rotating Propeller
- 2 Flash Hiders
- Rear Cockpit Glazing with MG's for the C-6Z or C-6N
Revell verf kleur nr.'s; 4 / 40 / 49 / 77 / 84.