Dit model bevat uit 2 tank's
1940 - 1945
The 105 mm Howitzer Motor Carriage M7 was an American self-propelled artillery vehicle produced during World War II. It was given the official service name 105 mm Self Propelled Gun, Priest by the British Army, due to the pulpit-like machine gun ring, and following on from the Bishop and the contemporary Deacon self-propelled guns.
Zes uitvoeringen mogelijk;
- Free French Army, Cassino Area, Italy 1944.
- U.S.Army, Normandy 1944.
- Canadian Army, North Western Europe 1945.
- U.S.Army, North Western Europe, 1944.
- British Army, Mediterranian Theater, 1943.
- Kangaroo - New Zealand Army, Northern Italy, 1944