In 1972, there rolled off the line a special sports version of the 911, with which Porsche marketed what they were famous for: speed. The name Carrera in various shades decorated the sides of this racer, the sporty character of which was also visually underlined by the front lip, the wide rear wheel arches and the massive rear spoiler. Its successor with the reshaped voluminous rear spoiler known as the "whale tail" had a larger air-cooled flat-six 200 bhp, 3-litre engine that gave it a top speed of over 240 km/h. Deliberately designed for speed, this pure road racer reached its top speed and sprinted from 0 to 100in just 6.3 seconds.
- Multi-part six-cylinder engine with separate air filter
- True-to-original reproduction of chassis
- Multi-part spartan interior with authentic dashboard
- Filigree shock absorbers and wheel suspension
- One-piece body
- Separate bumpers
- True-to-original reproduction of rear spoiler
- Separate bonnet
- Chrome parts include wheel rims, door handles, wing mirrors and engine parts
- Decals with international markings (D, GB, F, NL, I, CH, B)
- Lang; 174 mm.
Aantal onderdelen; 84.
Revell kleuren; 4 / 9 / 31 / 90 / 99 / 302 / 730 / 731.