Mi-24V / Mi-35 "Hind E" Mi-24V (Hind-E) is another improved version, a development of Mi-24D. The major change consists in the upgraded and more efficient SHTURM - V missile system with 9M114 (AT-6 Spiral) radio-guided anti-tank missiles launched from two pairs of cylindrical pods mounted on wingtips. Also added were B-8V rocket pods for 20 80 mm S-8 rockets, UPK-23-250 pods with two-barrel Gsh-23L and 250 rounds, GUV9A universal pods which can carry a 30 mm 9-A-800 automatic grenade launcher, or one 12.7 mm 9-A-624 four-barrel machine gun and two four-barrel 7.62 mm 9-A-622 machine guns. It was equipped with TV3-117V engines with improved height characteristics and optional exhaust mixer boxes to cool exhaust gasses, and auxiliary fuel tanks with a capacity of 450 litres. Since the War in Afghanistan, Mi-24Vs received radar homing and warning system (RHAWS), infra-red countermeasures (IRCM) and an active IRCM jammer. These equipments were also fitted to some late Mi-24Ds, which have sometimes been refered to as Hind Ds Mod. The degraded version exported outside the Warsaw Pact was called Mi-35.
Twee uitvoeringen mogelijk;
- Mi-24V Hind-E - "Blue 04" - CIS Army - ILA Berlin-Brandenburg 1992.
- Mi-24V "Tiger" 0705 Czech Air Force, Kleine Brogel (EBBL) België, August 1998.
- 478 onderdelen
- Photo Etched part (Windscreen wiper and seat belts and antenna)
- Film parts (instrument panel)
- Lengte 565 mm
- spanwidte 187mm
- Rotor diameter 494 mm.
- Fully detailed double engine
- clear cowling
- highly detailed cockpit and cargo cabin
- extensive selection of stores