The Clemenceau (R98) and her sister ship the Foch (R99) were two light aircraft carriers that went into service with the French navy in 1961 and 1963. These conventionally powered ships were in service worldwide until 1997 (R98) and 2000 (R99).
Twee uitvoeringen mogelijk;
- Clemenceau - French Navy.
- Foch - French Navy.
- Lang; 151 mm.
Aantal onderdelen; 55
- Easy to assemble
- Ship superstructure with radar equipment
- Structural details shown on flight deck
- Eight 100 mm guns
- Various types of aircraft
Revell verf kleur nr.'s; 87 / 331 / 374.
- Aircraft Carrier ; Clemenceau / Foch
- 2 verschillende kleuren Revell verf.