"Her Majesty's Ship"
At the beginning of the Second World War the HMS Kelly and the HMS Kipling were among the most up-to-date of the Royal Navy warships. By 1942 a total of 24 destroyers of the same type divided into J, K and N Classes had been completed. The HMS Kelly sank on 23rd May 1941 during the battles off Crete, the HMS Kipling on 11th May 1942 off the North African coast.
The model can ONLY be built with a waterline hull!
- Waterline hull
- HMS Kelly or HMS Kipling can be built
- Deck with extensive superstructures
- Torpedo tubes
- Six 120 mm guns
Drie uitvoeringen mogelijk;
- HMS Kelly, Royal Navy, 5th Destroyer Flotilla, Mediterranean Sea, 1941.
- HMS Kipling, Royal Navy, 14th Destroyer Flotilla, Mediterranean Sea, 1942.
- HMS Kipling, Royal Navy, 7th Destroyer Flotilla, Home Fleet, 1940.
- Lang; 155 mm.
Aantal onderdelen; 103.
Revell kleuren; 6 / 374 / 378.