In the middle of 1944 the Imperial Air Ministry awarded a contract for the construction of a Flying-wing, long-range, high speed bomber capable of carrying a 4,000 kg bomb load. Attacks on the USA were to be undertaken using this bomber during World War 2. In its basic design the Ar/E 555 was a first generation Stealth Aircraft. Powered by six BMW 109-003A engines, the Ar/E 555 could have reached a top speed of 860 km/h. At the end of December 1944 all further work on the Ar/E 555 was stopped by order of the Imperial Air Ministry due to the lack of raw materials caused by the War.
Twee uitvoeringen mogelijk;
- Luftwaffe - Arado E 555, I/KG 100, Project 1948.
- Luftwaffe - Arado E 555, Geschwaderstab/KG 200, Project 1948.
- Lang; 220 mm.
- Spanwijdte; 292 mm
- Detailed surfaces with recessed panel joints
- Detailed cockpit with instrument panel and seats
- Undercarriage optionally lowered or retracted
- Detailed Undercarriage with twin wheels
- Two Gun Positions with movable MG 151/20
- Detailed Bomb Bay
- 3 SC 1000 Bombs and 2 extra SC 2000 Bombs as Payload
Revell verf kleur nr.'s; 5 9 15 36 40 45 49 77 78 79 84 99 364 371