The Airbus 320-200 is a modern economical medium-range commercial aircraft. It is equipped with so-called "Fly-by-Wire" technology which means that control inputs from the cockpit to the control surfaces are transmitted electronically and not mechanically. The A320-200 has formed part of the Air Berlin fleet sinceOctober 2005 and is used mainly on Pan European routes. In a typical two-class configuration the cabin seats 150 passengers.
- Structured Fuselage and Wings
- Recessed Panel Joints
- Detailed Undercarriage, optionally extended or retracted
- Detailed engines
- antennas and vents
Vijf uitvoeringen mogelijk;
- Airbus A320 - Air Berlin code D-ABDP.
- Airbus A320 - Air Berlin code D-ABFG.
- Airbus A320 - Air Berlin code D-ABNC.
- Airbus A320 - Air Berlin code D-ALTE.
- Swiss code HB-IDW
Aantal onderdelen; 60.
- Lang; 261 mm.
- Breed; 235 mm.
Revell verf: 4 / 9 / 31 / 374.