Wellington B Mark XThe most widely produced variant of which 3,804 were built. It was similar to the Mark III except for the 1,675 hp (1,250 kW) Hercules VI or XVI powerplant and a fuselage structure of light alloy, instead of steel. The Mark X was the basis for a number of Coastal Command versions. A total of 3,803 were built at Chester and Blackpool.
Vier uitvoeringen mogelijk;
- RAF No.150 Squadron, Foggia (Italy), August 1943.
- RAF No.86 Squadron (OTU), Gemston, Nottingamshire, 1944.
- RAF No.304 Squadron "Mazonia" (Polish), June 1943.
- RAF No.304 Squadron "Mazonia" (Polish), Juni 1943.
- RAF No.27 Squadron (OTU), Lichfield, 1943.
- RAF No.75 Squadron, 1942.
- Lengte 256 mm.