Saab JAS-39C GRIPEN
The JAS-39 Gripen Multi Role Combat Aircraft is one of the most successful single engine jet aircraft developments ever. It is highly manoeuvrable and capable of reaching a maximum speed exceeding Mach 2. It can carry up to 4200 kg of weapons on the fuselage and on underwing pylons. During missions the Gripen can communicate with other NATO aircraft via a data-link system. No 211 Sqn of the Czech Air Force is a member of the NATO Tiger Association and participated in the 2014 Tiger Meet with a stunningly decorated aircraft.
Twee uitvoeringen mogelijk;
- Saab JAS-39C GRIPEN - 211 Squadron, Czech Air Force "Tigermeet 2014".
- Saab JAS-39C GRIPEN - s/n 39255 - F17 Swedish Air Force, Nellis Air Force Base - Red Flag 2013.
- Lang; 202 mm.
- Spanwijdte; 127 mm.
Aantal onderdelen; 110
- New Mould
- Finely detailed surfaces
- Detailed cockpit
- 2 versions of the jet tail-pipe
- Detailed under-carriage
- 6 pylons for external loads
- 2 auxiliary fuel tanks
- 2 RB-15 anti-ship missiles
- 2 Sidewinder / AIM-120 guided missiles
Revell verf kleur nr.'s; 1 / 5 / 8 / 9 / 15 / 16 / 43 / 45 / 47 / 57 / 90 / 91 / 99 / 301 / 302 / 364 / 371.