"Her Majesty's Ship"
One of Royal Navy’s most famous ships of the Twentieth Century, HMS Warspite served with distinction in both wars. At the Battle of Jutland in 1916, Warspite was hit 13 times, and after extensive modernisation served with great distinction in the Mediterranean and off the coast of France during the landings of 1944.
Twee uitvoeringen mogelijk;
- HMS Warspite , Royal Navy , North Sea ,1940
- HMS Warspite , Royal Navy ,English Channel, 6th June 1944, Support of D-day landings
Aantal onderdelen 134
- Lengte 325mm
- Breedte 45.5mm
verftabel voor deze bouwdoos van: Humbrol , Model Master , Revell
Versie A & B
- 33 Matt Black = MM1749 / REV 8
- 64 Matt Light Grey = MM1731 / REV75
- 73 Matt wine
- 78 Matt Cockpit Green
- 103 Matt Cream
- 106 Matt Ocean Grey = / REV47