The BMW Sauber F1 team competed in its first Formula 1 season in 2006. In the BMW Sauber F1.06 the pilots had an impressive piece of equipment. It was not only a durable visual impression that was left behind by this car in the traditional white, blue and red BMW motor sports colours. On the track also it did not take long to chalk up world championship points and soon demonstrated its potential. In the Grand Prix Malaysia, the second race in the season, Jacques Villeneuve won their first points for the new team. Powered by a BMW P86 engine that delivered over 700 bhp, in the course of the year, the BMW Sauber F1.06 proved to be the successful model. In Hungary Nick Heidfeld came in third to take the first podium place for the BMW Sauber F1 team. Robert Kubica also took third place in Italy.
Aantal onderdelen; 85.
Lang; 198 mm.
- True-to-original front and rear wings
- Multi-part engine
- Detailed wheel suspension
- True-to-original underbody including diffuser
- Authentic wheels and tyres
- Movable wheels
- Detailed cockpit
- Authentic decals for the BMW Sauber F1.06 version driven by Heidfeld and Villeneuve at Melbourne, Australia and Montreal, Canada.
Revell verf kleur nr.'s; 4 / 7 / 51 / 90 / 99.