Fully Assembled - Authentic Scale - Die-Cast and Plastic Parts
The T-55 is a very mobile chassis with a low profile and with external fuel tanks has great endurance. All this is topped off with a high-velocity gun with 43 rounds available. However the low profile means cramped crew compartment and a slow rate of fire for the gun. The external fuel tanks make the unit vulnerable and the armor is thin compared to western standards. The T-54/55 is the most produced tank in history and has served with over 40 countries. It is the AK47 of tanks, inexpensive and everyone has one.
- Crew: 4
- Weight: 36,6ton
- Length: 9m with gun
- Width: 3.60m
- Height: 2.32m
- Powerplant: Model V-55 diesel 520hp (390 KW) 12 cylinder 38,88 water-cooled.
- Operational range: 400/500km - with drop tanks 600km
- Max road speed: 50km/h
- max off road speed: 35km/h
- Average cross country speed: 25km/h
- Armour: 170/203mm
- Gun: 100mm rifled gun D-10T2S
- Auxillary armament: 7.62mm machine gun SGM-T/PKT
- Mount armament: 12.7mm AA MG DShKM
Eén uitvoering mogelijk;
- Soviet Army - Prage 1968.