Phoenix Racing drivers Christopher Haase and Christopher Mies secured the 2009 FIA GT3 European Championship with a first and fourth place at the season finale at Zolder.
In the course of the further development of the Audi R8 LMS, an ultimate endurance test was undertaken for the new GT3 sports car of AUDI AG at the end of May 2009. Teams ABT Sportsline and Phoenix Racing, with factory support by Audi, fielded a total of four vehicles in the 24-hour race at the Nürburgring.
The model features fantastic detail throughout the car with full interior cockpit detailing. The fine detailing and crispness of detail and decoration is superb.
- Motor: Mabuchi SP; 18k rpm; Gear ratio 11:36
- Chassis: Rear Mounted Side-winder Motor; Rear 2 wheel drive
- Magnet: Rectangular 2.5 mm; Down-force TBC
- Overall length: TBC mm
- Wheelbase :TBC mm
- Axle/Hub width :53 mm Front; 58 mm Rear
- Tyre diameter/width :21(ext), 15(int) x 10 mm Front; 21(ext), 15(int) x 10 mm Rear
- Weights: Car TBC gm; Case 156 gm
- Scale : 1/32