The Tornado ECR is one of NATO's most effective reconnaissance and electronic warfare weapons. Compared with the fighter-bomber version the Tornado ECR is equipped with additional sensors and systems in order to fulfil its committed roles in the fields of tactical reconnaissance and electronic warfare. Its weapons system uses the AGM 88B "HARM"guided missile to attack ground targets. No1 Squadron of Jabo G32 (Fighter-Bomber Sqn 32) has been an active member of the NATO Tiger Association since 1996. At various Tiger Meets they have impressively demonstrated their flying ability and always presented their aircraft in unique liveries. The Tiger livery 2011 was designed and applied by designer Tom Marschik and Airbrush "Joey" Heidler.
- HARM - Missiles
- Camera Panel Covers under the fuselage
- Recessed Panel Joints
- Detailed Ejection Seats with many Fittings
- Detailed Landing Gear and Bays
- Landing Gear can be extended or retracted
- Movable Variable Sweep Wings
- Detailed Engine Exhaust Nozzle
- Two Wing Tanks
- In-Flight Refuelling Probe optionally extended or retracted
- Two fully detailed AIM-9L Sidewinder Missiles
- One ECM and one BOZ 101 pod
Eén uitvoering mogelijk;
- Tornado ECR 46#33 "NATO TigerMeet 2011 - 2012".
Aantal onderdelen; 155.
- Lang; 243 mm.
- Breed; 201 mm.
Revell verf: 4 / 79 / 301 / 374.