The Westland Mk 41 SeaKing of the Federal German Navy has been in service with Naval Air Wing 5 at Kiel-Holtenau since 1975. The 21 helicopters are used primarily for air-sea rescue, a role which the SeaKing has discharged with excellence. Built under license by Westland the SeaKing discharges its service in many versions which have evolved over time to satisfy ever-increasing demands. The SeaKing Mk 41's of the Federal German Navy have the option - if necessary, to mount four outboard Sea Skua missiles. In 2003 a particularly attractive livery was designed and applied by MFG 5 to mark the 45th anniversary of SAR Operation's.
- Detailed Surface's with Recessed Panel Joints and Raised Rivets
- Launcher Frames
- Four Skua Guided Weapons
- Detailed Cockpit with Instrument Panel
- Detailed Interior / Cargo Area with Seats and Maritime Surveillance Position
- Sliding Door mountable in 2 positions
- Detailed Undercarriage
- Movable Main and Tail Rotors
- Detailed Rotor Head
- Nose and Fuselage Radome
- Antennas and Sensors
Twee uitvoeringen mogelijk;
- Westland Sea King Mk.41, "45 Jahre SAR", MFG-5, 2003.
- Westland Sea King Mk.41, "Experimental scheme"MFG-5, 1986.
Aantal onderdelen; 152.
- Lang; 242 mm.
- Rotor-diameter; 263 mm.
Revell verf: 45 / 50 / 67 / 75 / 77.