This small half-track vehicle with platform designed to accommodate the 2 CM. FLAK 30 antiaircraft cannon, was built for the German army at the beginning of the 2nd World War. Its purpose was to protect tank divisions against the threat of enemy fighter-bombers, in addition to offering direct firing support for the infantry. The half-track vehicle offered excellent off-road performance and was very sturdy indeed, as abundantly demonstrated during the Russian Campaign carried out under highly exacting conditions due to the almost total absence of roads, and very severe weather.
Zes uitvoeringen mogelijk;
- U.S.Marines, Iwo Jima, 1945.
- U.S.Marines, 3rd Armoured Amphibian Batallion - Peleliu, 1944.
- U.S.Marines, 3rd Armoured Amphibian Batalion - Peleliu, 1944.
- U.S.Marines, - Iwo Jima, 1945.
- U.S.Army, 7th Infantry Division - Okinawa, 1945.
- U.S.Marines, 2nd Armoured Amphibian Batalion - Iwo Jima, 1945.
Afmeting: L. 207 mm