The He 70 fast commercial aircraft was officially demonstrated for the first time at Berlin-Tempelhof on 28th February 1933. The maximum speed was 362 kph. On 15th June 1934
Lufthansa used the He 70 G-1 to set up the planned "Lightning Service" between major German cities such as Berlin, Frankfurt/Main, Hamburg and Cologne. 296 aircraft were built for military purposes including those built under licence for the Hungarian Air Force and reconnaissance planes for the Condor Legion.
Drie uitvoeringen mogelijk;
- Heinkel He70 G-1; High-Speed Commercial Aircraft, Germany, 1935.
- Heinkel He70 F-2;gruppo 7-G-14, Spanish Nationalist Air Force, 1938.
- Heinkel He170; Reconnaissance unit, Royal Hungarian Air Force, 1942.
Aantal onderdelen: 79.
- Lengte 163 mm
- Spanwijdte. 206 mm.
- Contains parts for the G-1, F-2 and He 170A versions
- Cockpit with seats and control stick
- Movable propeller
- Landing gear optionally extended or retracted
- Front radial engine for the He 170A version