It is no longer possible to imagine modern armed forces without the combat helicopter specialising in attack on ground targets and infantry support. In addition to a superior sensor and weapons technology its great manoeuvrability and short reaction time give this attack and defence platform dominance over ground-based weapons, as does its adequate armour.
The Kamov study for a new all-weather stealth helicopter has a low radar signature and offers great flexibility with weapons.
Twee uitvoeringen mogelijk;
- Kamov Ka-58 "Camo".
- Kamov Ka-58 "proto-type".
- Lengte 197 mm
- rotordiameter. 202 mm.
Aantal onderdelen; 111
- Can be built as a strike or combat helicopter
- Structural details on surface with recessed panel lines
- Cockpit with seats and instrument panel
- Movable undernose cannon
- Detailed rotor head
- Landing gear
- Rocket pods and anti-tank missiles
Revell verf: 49 57 74