The Kamov Ka-27'Helix' is a military helicopter developed for the Soviet Navy, and currently in service in various countries including Russia, Ukraine, Vietnam, South Korea, People`s Republic of China, Republic of China and India. Variants include the Ka-29 assault transport, the Ka-28 downgraded export version, and the Ka-32 for civilian use.
Drie uitvoeringen mogelijk:
- "Yellow 38", Russian Navy, 1997.
- "Blue 209", Russian Navy.
- "Red 66", Russian Navy, 2000.
Aantal onderdelen: 130.
- Lengte 179 mm
- Rotordiameter. 219 mm.
- Injection molded plastic parts, beautifully
scribed with impressive details!
- Rotating coaxial twin rotors.
- External hardpoints equipped with a variety of payloads.
- Detailed landing gear.
- Highly detailed cockpit.