The Trabant 601, the third and most built model of the Trabant range, was made from 1964 onwards at the VEB Sachsenring Automobilwerke Zwickau. Its external appearance had the trapezium shape that was customary at the beginning of the 60s. For the body shell Duroplast was used, a material based on plastic and cotton. The 601 was powered by an air-cooled two-cylinder two-stroke engine, with an unmistakably noisy gear shift, which is as easy to see under the opening bonnet of the model as the crook-handled gear stick in the interior. To begin with the air-cooled engine offered 23 hp which was increased to 26 in 1969. Witha total build of over 2.8 million, this Trabant 601, which was produced with only minor modifications until 1990, was the mass-produced people's car of the former DDR.
Zeven verschillende kenteken platen mogelijk.
- Lang; 149 mm.
Aantal onderdelen; 138
- True-to-original reproduction of bodywork with fine surface details
- Separate, opening bonnet
- Detailed multi-part engine
- Separate exhaust assembly
- Detailed interior with dashboard, seats with headrests and rear seat
- Removable roof
- Movable wheels
- True-to-original reproduction of wheel rims
- Movable boot lid
- Detailed chassis
- Simulated rubber tyres and spare wheel
- Instructions and authentic decals with different markings (DDR, CS, PL, HUN, A, D)
Revell verf kleur nr.'s; 1 / 4 / 50 / 85 / 88 / 91 / 99 / 302 / 374 / 381.