This exuberant modern coupé is the most powerful road sports car ever built by Ferrari. The name Fiorano refers to the test track for racing cars and road sports cars of the same name, the Gran Turismo Berlinetta recalls some of the most popular Ferrari Berlinettas of the past and 599 stands for the 5999 cc 620 bhp 12-cylinder front engine.
This two-seater with its singular but high-tech appearance uses a wealth of technical innovations and Formula 1 technology that are reflected in its performance data. The latest Ferrari is catapulted from 0 to 100 in just 3.7 seconds and from 0 to 200 in 11 seconds. It has a top speed of about 330 km/h.
Aantal onderdelen; 99.
Lang; 198 mm.
- True-to-original reproduction of bodywork with fine surface details
- Detailed interior with authentic dashboard and structurally detailed seats
- Separate movable bonnet
- Very detailed, multi-piece 12-cylinder engine
- True-to-original reproduction of wheels and brakes
- Steerable front axle
- Detailed wheel suspension
- Moving wheels
- Detailed chassis
- Chrome parts
- Extensive decals with international identifications (D, NL, F, CH, I, B, USA)
Revell verf kleur nr.'s; 9 / 34 / 90 / 99 / 302 / 314.