T-70 M "Late Production" Soviet Light Tank with Crew
The T-70 was a light tank used by the Red Army during WO II, replacing both the T-60 scout tank for reconnaissance and the T-50 light infantry tank for infantry support.
The T-70 was armed with a 45-mm L/46 gun Model 38 with forty-five rounds carried, and a coaxial 7.62-mm DT machine gun. The tank was operated by a driver and a commander who loaded and fired the gun. Armour thickness on the turret front was 60 mm, hull front and sides: 45 mm, rear and turret sides: 35 mm, roof and bottom: 10 mm.
Drie uitvoeringen mogelijk;
- Region of "Ponyri" station, Orlov - Kursk Battle, 3rd Tank Corps, July 1943.
- Dnepropetrovsk, Autumn 1943.
- Belarus, Februari 1944.
Soviet Tank Crew.
Humbrol verf kleur nr.'s; 11 / 26 / 33 / 52 / 53 / 61 / 84 / 113 / 116 / 186.
Mini Art 35030