Strv122A/122B "Swedish Leopard 2"
The Strv 122 is basically similar to the German LEOPARD 2A5, the differences being more advanced features such as the anti-bomblet roof protection or additional armour on the frontal arc.
The LEOPARD 2 built expressly for Sweden has a control system which also shows tactical data on a digital map. This produced not only superior weapons technology but also operational superiority. Some of the total of 120 Strv 122s purchased were equipped with improved anti-mine protection like the German LEOPARD 2A6M and designated the Strv 122B. Since then the original version has been known as the Strv 122A.
- Optional Strv 122A or Strv 122B
- Finely detailed surface features with non-slip coating
- Two-piece track that bends - even more authentic
- GALIX smoke grenade dischargers
- Authentic anti-bomblet roof protection
- Additional armour on the frontal arc
- Rotating turret
- Elevating cannon
- Turret hatches can be shown open
Vier uitvoeringen mogelijk;
Stridsvagn 122A, South Sweden, 1999.
Stridsvagn 122A, Skaraborgs Regiment P4, "Combined Challenge 2006".
Stridsvagn 122A, Norrbotten Regiment I19, "Cold Response 2006".
Stridsvagn 122B, Skaraborg Regiment P4, Skövde, 2011.
- Lang; 134 mm.
Aantal onderdelen; 168.
Revell kleuren; 5 / 6 / 39 / 360.
Released by Revell in 2013.