English Electric Canberra B .(I) 8
Skill Level 3
The B (I) 8 was the interdictor version of the classic jet bomber & differed in that it had a raised fighter style cockpit. The B(I)8 was introduced to fill the role of a night-intruder bomber/interdictor flying low-level missions in the European theatre. In the bomber role, the B(I)8 only served with the RAF's Strike Squadrons in Germany. In its bomber configuration, this Canberra mark was part of the UK's Nuclear Strike Force and carried a US made weapon (Project E).
Drie uitvoeringen mogelijk;
Canberra B(I) 8; No.16 Squadron, Laarbruch, Royal Air Force, Germany 1972.
Canberra B(I) 12; No14 Squadron, Ohakea, Royal New Zealand Air Force, 1968.
Canberra B(I) 12; No.12 Squadron, Wterkloof, South African Air Force, 1969-1975.
Aantal onderdelen: 153.
- Lengte 416 mm
- Spanwijdte 406 mm.
Verf Tabel voor deze bouwdoos van: Humbrol , Model Master , Revell
Versie A /B / C
- 11 Metallic Silver = MM1780 / REV90
- 22 Gloss White = MM1745 / REV 4
- 33 Matt Black = MM1749 / REV 8
- 34 Matt White = MM1768 / REV 5
- 53 Metallic Gunmetal = MM1795
- 56 Metallic Aluminium = MM1781 / REV99
- 61 Matt Flesh = MM1516 / REV35
- 85 Satin Coal Black = MM2735 / REV 9, 302
- 86 Matt Olive Green
- 99 Matt Lemon
- 171 Metallic Antique Bronze
- 195 Satin Chrome Green
- 1321 Clear Colour Red = / REV731
- 1325 Clear Colour Green
- 163 Satin Dark Green
- 164 Satin Dark Sea Grey