The best U.S. fighter at the time of Pearl Harbor, the P-40 blazed across the skies of China in the hands of the famous Flying Tigers. This beauty captures all that excitement, from the shark-mouth nose to the pilot figure.
Twee uitvoeringen mogelijk;
- US Army Tiger Squadron, China 1941.
- Desert Air Force, RAF, North Africa 1942.
Aantal onderdelen; 61.
- Lengte. 200 mm
- Spanwijdte. 237 mm.
- Detailed cockpit interior - canopy may be posed open or closed.
- Rotating propellor and main wheels.
- One centerline drop tank included.