SAAB S-37 VIGGEN
The Saab 37 Viggen was a Swedish single-seat, single-engine, short-medium range fighter and attack aircraft, manufactured between 1970 and 1990.
Several variants were produced to perform the roles of all-weather fighter-interceptor, ground attack and photo-reconnaissance, as well as a two-seat trainer.
SAAB S-37 VIGGEN - Prototype 01
SAAB S-37 VIGGEN - Prototype 02
- Lang; 226 mm.
- Breed; 145 mm.
Aantal onderdelen: 67
Verftabel voor deze bouwdoos van Humbrol, Model Master, Revell
- G8/11 Metallic Silver = MM1780 / REV90
- 22 Gloss White = MM1745 / REV 4
- 33 Matt Black = MM1749 / REV 8
- 61 Matt flesh = MM1516 / REV35
- 64 Matt Light Grey = MM1562 / REV64
- 86 Matt Olive Drab
Released by Airfix 1996.