About the Sd. Kfz. 251/7 Ausf. C
The Sd.Kfz.251 halftrack was a highly successful German design, and it was developed into innumerable variants in order to fulfill all the roles allotted for it. One of these specialist vehicles was the 251/7, which was used by the Pioneers or engineers, and was usually referred to as a Pionierpanzerwagen. The most obvious identifying characteristic of this variant were the assault bridge ramps carried on either side of the hull on special mounting racks.
Gone are the days when scratch-building was the only way of obtaining such an attractive vehicle, now Dragon is making it available for the first time in 1/72 scale!
Twaalf uitvoeringen mogelijk;
- Wehrmacht "Barbarossa" 1941.
- Eastern Front, winter 1942.
- Kursk 1943.
Aantal onderdelen; 132.
- assault bridges and mounts are new parts
- newly tooled benches for interior
- new tool box
- correct interior arrangement for Pionier version
- road wheels injected as a unit
- convenient to assemble and saves time
- vision ports can be assembled open/closed
- Dragon Styrene one-piece tracks
- photo-etched parts
- high quality Cartograf decals