KV-1 Heavy Tank
The KV-1 (M1941) early models came with a welded turret and eventually a cast turret with rounded corners. Both models came with 90mm thick hulls and extra 40mm plates bolted to the front and sides. This gave a total of up to 130mm front hull and the turret now was 92 - 110mm thick. All this extra armor increased the weight by 2 tons and ended up costing them speed and agility. The M1941 model now had more machine guns and a new main cannon.
- Crew: 5
- Length: 6.75m
- Width: 3.32m
- Height: 2.71m
- Weight: 47-50 tonnes
- Armour: 90mm
- Main Armament: 76.2mm (3 in) F-34 gun with 111 rounds
- Secondary Armament: 3× 7.62mm DT Machine Guns with 3024 rounds. Located coacial, bow, turret near.
- Powerplant: 12-cylinder diesel motor V-2 600hp
- Suspension: Torsion bar
- Road Speed: 35km/h -21.75mph
- Range: 335km / 208mi
Eén uitvoering mogelijk;
- Soviet Army Eastern Front - Demiansk March 1942, Unknown Unit.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction.
- Rotating turret, elevating cannon and accurate hull.
- Painted, fitted, non-moving tracks on detailed non-rotating wheels.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like
- Clear acrylic display case to protect model.