~~1/72 German Heavy Tank E-100
The E-100 project was commissioned in order to standardize parts. It was to be built in classes of varying sizes to replace existing vehicles. Different types were designated a number indicating their weight in tons: E 10, E 25, E 50 (Panther replacement), E 75 (Tiger replacement) and E 100.
Of these only the E-100 project was actually started. Construction of the E-100 prototype proceeded slowly at Henschel's test plant after Hitler's order to cease work on super-heavy tanks, and at the end of the war only the bare hull and suspension were completed.
Now Dragon presents you with this monster in true 1/72 scale!
Here are the details:
- Complete new-tooled kit (except turret & gun shield)
- Modified turret with new details, different from Maus
- Photo-etched parts for engine grille
- Photo-etched parts for muzzle brake
- one-piece track link of Dragon's innovative material - Dragon Styrene
- panzer crew x 2
- Cartogarf decal
Drie uitvoeringen mogelijk;
- Brandenburg Gate in Berlin, April 1945.
- Berlin, 1945.
- Soviet Army.
- 2 Panzer Crew figuren.
Aantal onderdelen; 186.