HMMWV M998/M1025 US Army
The high-mobility multi-purpose wheeled vehicle known as the Humvee or Hummer is one of the vehicles most used by the US armed forced and is a genuine all-purpose vehicle. The platform can be used to build a cargo/troop carrier, weapons carrier, ambulance, living quarters and an anti-aircraft version. The main advantages of the vehicle are its low centre of gravity combined with high ground clearance, which give the HMMWV very good driving performance over difficult terrain. The bodywork is completely made of aluminium and offers light weight and long service life combined with low maintenance costs. If necessary the Hummer can even be parachuted into the war zone from a low altitude.
Vijf uitvoeringen mogelijk:
- HMMWV M998/M1025 US Army - I BN/D-Company, 187th Regiment "Rakkasans",
- HMMWV M998/M1025 US Army - 101st Airborne Division "Screaming Eagles" Operation "Enduring Freedom", Afghanistan 2002
- HMMWV M998/M1025 US Army - 18th Military Police Brigade, KFOR Kosovo, März 2000
- HMMWV M998/M1025 US Army - 7th Brigade, KFOR Kosovo, Juni 1999
- HMMWV M998/M1025 US Army - 133rd Engineer Brigade Operation "Iraqui Freedom" Baghdad, 2004
Aantal onderdelen; 127.
- Lang. 63 mm.
- Includes 2 vehicles: M1025 armament carrier with M2 12.7 mm MG
- M998 pick-up with optional platform or tarpaulin
- Transparent plastic film windows
Revell verf: 5 / 9 / 16 / 30 / 31 / 45 / 65 / 83 / 84 / 90 / 91.
Released by Revell in 2004.