QUEEN MARY 2 Ocean liner
She is the superlative passenger liner. At 150,000 GRT, the Queen Mary 2 is one of the largest and most magnificent passenger liners every built. With a length of 345 m and a height of 72 m she even surpasses the Statue of Liberty. 2,620 passengers, served by a crew of 1,253, are accommodated on 14 stylish and luxuriously appointed passenger decks. With her long and elegant hull and powerful engines (max. 29 knots) she is specially designed to make the transatlantic crossing from Europe (Southampton) to North America (New York) in 6 days. The concept for this transatlantic liner was created in May 1998. In November 2000, after two years development, the contract was awarded to a French shipyard and she was transferred to the Cunard Line in December 2003.
Eén uitvoering mogelijk;
- QUEEN MARY 2.
Lang; 494 mm.
Aantal onderdelen; 323
- New tool
- Detailed two-piece hull with many structures
- 4 engine nacelles with screws
- Structural details on main and promenade decks
- After swimming pool decks with steps
- Detailed swimming pools with optional decals
- Transparent parts for protective glazing
- Detailed funnel with signalling horns
- Imitation life raft holders with davits
- 8 excursion launches, 14 life boats, 2 small speedboats
- Foredeck with spare anchor, 2 loading cranes and spare screw blades
- Reproduction sports areas
- Display stand
- Extensive decals including for water line marking
Revell verf kleur nr.'s; 4 / 5 / 34 / 83 / 89 / 302 / 371 / 378.