The E-1 carried two 7.92 mm MG 17s above the engine and two more in the wings. The E-1B became the first operational Bf 109 fighter bomber. These were fitted with either one central bomb rack, carrying one 250 kg bomb, or two under-wing bomb racks, each carrying a 50 kg bomb. The E-3 was armed with the two MG 17s above the engine and one MG FF cannon in each wing. The E-3 was replaced by the E-4 (with many airframes being upgraded to E-4 standards starting at the beginning of the Battle of Britain) which was different in some small details, most notably by using the modified 20 mm MG-FF/M wing cannon and having improved head armour for the pilot.
Drie uitvoeringen mogelijk;
Messerschmitt Bf109E-4/N, Luftwaffe, Stab JG-26, Audembert, France, late 1940, flown by Major Adolf Galland.
Messerschmitt Bf109E-3, Luftwaffe, 4/JG51 "Mölders", France, 8th July 1940.
Messerschmitt Bf109E-1/B, Luftwaffe, II Schlacht/Lehrgeschwader 2, Calais-Marck, September 1940.
Aantal onderdelen; 107
- Lengte 103mm
- spanwijdte 285mm
Verf Tabel voor deze Bouwdoos van: Humbrol , Model Master ,Revell
Versie A /B / C
- 11 Metallic Silver = MM1780 / REV90
- 21 Gloss Black = MM1747 / REV 7
- 23 Matt Duck Egg Bleu
- 26 Matt Khaki = / REV86, 380
- 27 Matt Sea Grey
- 31 Matt Slate Grey
- 33 Matt black = MM1749 / REV 8
- 53 Metallic Gunmetal = MM1795
- 60 Matt Scarlett = MM1550 / REV36
- 61 Matt Flesh = MM1516 / REV35
- 65 Matt Aircraft Bleu = MM1562 / REV55
- 71 Satin Oak = / REV314
- 91 Matt black Green
- 96 Matt RAF Bleu
- 98 Matt Chocolate
- 117 Matt US Light Green = MM1713
- 171 Metallic antique Bronze
- 56 Metallic Aluminium = MM1781 / REV99
- 154 Matt Insignia Yellow = MM1708 / REV15
- 56 Metallic Aluminium = MM1781
Released by Airfix in 2010