MACCHI MC.200 SEATTA 2a serie
UPGRADE MOULDS - PHOTO ETCHED FRET INCLUDED
The Macchi MC 200 was the most common Italian fighter used by the Italian Regia Aeronautica during World War II. More than 1,150 MC 200, in various versions, had been produced by Macchi during the War. It has been used on all main fronts, from the Mediterranean area to Russia. Based on the same Fiat G-50 all-metal construction technology, with it shared the two row 14 cylinder air cooled radial engine A-74 RC 38, the “Saetta” was preferred by pilots for its maneuverability and sturdiness. The engine, incorporated into the characteristic bulged cover, combined with the three-bladed propeller, could provide 840 HP. However, compared to the Allied more modern fighters, Mc 200 was underpowered and under armed. These two weaknesses were solved with the next generation of fighters such as the Macchi MC 202 and MC 205
Vier uitvoeringen mogelijk;
- Regia Aeronautica, 88a Squadriglia, 6 Gruppo, 1 Stormo CT, Catania (Italy), 1940.
- Regia Aeronautica, 370a squadriglia Autonoma CT, Foggia (Italy), 1940.
- Regia Aeronautica, 372a Squadriglia, 152 Grupo Autonomo CT, Brindisi (Italy), 1940.
- Regia Aeronautica, 386a Sqaudriglia, 157 Gruppo Autonomo CT, Torino Caselle (Italy), 1940.
- Lengte 170 mm.
- Spanwijdte; 215 mm.
Humbrol verf kleur nr.'s; 63 / 64 / 102 / 154.
- 4641AP / FS 30118 Flat Marrone Mimetico 2
- 4645AP / FS 33434 Flat Gialo Mimemtico 3
- 4723AP / FS 34092 Flat Verde Mimemtico 2
- 4763AP / FS 36622 Flat Gull Gray