Moon landing serie "40 Years 20-07-1969"
"That's one little step for a man, one giant leap for mankind"
Apollo 11 mission: 20th July 1969 was the date of the sensational landing on the moon. After separating from the command module Columbia the lunar module Eagle gently put down on the "Sea of Tranquillity". The astronaut Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon and make the famous claim" This is one small step for a man, but a great leap forward for mankind".
Eén uitvoering mogelijk;
- Apollo Lunar Module "Eagle".
Afmeting: Lengte; 152 mm / Breed; 172 mm
Aantal onderdelen; 67.
- Apollo Lunar Module "Eagle"
- 4 veschillende Revell verf.
- Display stand and base board with moonscape
- Detailed command module with one astronaut
- detailed service module with thrust and control nozzles
- "Eagle" lunar module with filigree landing frame
- gold foil for coating the lunar module
- top stage of lunar module with antennae and control nozzles
- possibility of setting up three phases of the lunar landing: land on moon, return from moon and return to earth