Ferrari F430 SPIDER
The F430 Spider, along with the F430, fits into the new generation of 8-cylinder cars. The technology of the F430 Spider, as well as the one of the F430 Coupé, derives from a close collaboration with the Scuderia Ferrari. The design, developed by Pininfarina with the aid of the Ferrari wind tunnel, pays special attention to the technical equipment of the car. Particularly striking are the large air intakes that provide not only appropriate cooling but also road holding and compression pressure for the engine. The compact V-8 engine of the mighty F430 Spider, with a capacity of 4.3 litres, delivers a satisfying 490 bhp at 8500 rpm. This de luxe sports car shoots from a standing start to 100 km/h in just 4 seconds and has a top speed of a good 310 km/h.
Aantal onderdelen; 73.
Lang; 189 mm.
- True-to-original reproduction of bodywork with fine surface structures
- Separate, movable bonnet
- Detailed interior with authentic dashboard and textured seats
- Very detailed, multi-piece eight cylinder engine
- True-to-original reproduction of wheel rims and brakes
- Finely detailed wheel suspension
- Movable wheels
- Detailed chassis
- Extensive decals with international identifications (D, NL, F, B, CH, I)
Revell verf kleur nr.'s; 9 / 90 / 91 / 99 / 302 / 330 / 730 / 731.
Released by Revell in 2006.